Planning on making a trip to Denmark? You can now stay in an Airbnb Lego house that is entirely made out of the bricks, including Lego tables and chairs.
Attention Master Builders
Many years of building and stepping on Lego can finally be put to use with this new Lego and Airbnb collaboration.
Airbnb and Lego had revealed that they are offering one group of master builders the chance to stay overnight in a newly built Lego house comprising of over 25 million Lego bricks in Billund, Denmark.
Inside the house nearly everything is made of Lego. There are Lego chairs, Lego tables, Lego plush animals, a pool filled with Lego, a mattress thankfully not made of Lego, a Lego kettle, and a TV made from (you guessed it) Lego. Even the cat is made from the building bricks.
Apply to Stay Now
To enter the competition entrants have to describe the one thing they would build if they had an infinite supply of Lego by 11:59 p.m. on Nov. 16.
Not only will the winner and three guests get to stay the night in the house if they win, they will get to realise their design with the help of Jamie Berard, Design Manager Specialist at the LEGO Group. But there are some rules for staying in the Lego House:
- Play is mandatory
- Adults are advised to wear Lego-proof slippers at all times.
- If there’s anything you miss in your bedroom, feel free to build it yourself.
- The bed is so comfy, you might need a brick separator in the morning.
- If 25 million bricks aren’t enough, a real Lego moulding machine is installed in the lobby.
- We know you’re looking for that one rare brick, but please refrain from diving into the LEGO pool.
- No night at the Lego house would be complete without BRICKfast in bed.
- State of the art home security: just throw some bricks on the floor before leaving!
According to James the Lego house host: “in some small way, your family will leave your footprint in Lego House long after you leave, just like the memories of your time here.”
The Media Officials network is your official source for compelling content. We are a content creation and publishing platform. With 35+ websites focused on the most popular topics on the internet, we operate sites such as Life Officials, Tech Officials, News Officials, Trip Officials and Rate Officials. Media Officials produce unique, engaging content for online readers. Our team of writers produce original pieces to engage our audience. Using the best techniques of brand journalism, we work with companies to produce quality content for their brand. For more information, please visit our website.
If you are a writer with a passion for a particular topic or area, we would love to hear from you. Please visit our Write for Us page to avail of our opportunities.